We use 3D measurement tools such as AICON TubeInspect S to help us keep the quality of our products with the goals we set for ourselves.
- programmable optical measurement
- can be used with tubes 3,2–200 mm in diameter and a maximum length of 2 meters
- ability to measure anything from one product to a whole series
- results are provided as fast as 5 seconds (depends on the length of the tube)
- it completely replaces any form of mechanical measurement
- voids the need for other measuring equipment
- allows a saving of the results into a computer file
How does it work?
- For contactless measurement of a shape of a tube one simply puts the tube into the designated area.
- 3D measuring needs only a few seconds to determine the exact shape of a tube thanks to its 10 digital cameras.
- Users can look at the displayed image to check if the tube is up to standards.